Saturday, February 4, 2012

Reflection on Blogging

I've always thought blogs were a great way to get out your ideas to the world and share your ideas. I think one of the big benefits of this class was connecting with my classmates, being able to read their thoughts and "network" a bit with them. Hopefully they will continue after this class and it will continue on. I think personally a blog will be great for me to push out my thoughts to the public on various conferences I goto (I had planned on doing this awhile back but got lazy). Blogging will be a great way to hopefully connect with other peers in my field (online learning technology) and somehow get some conversation going.

I like to thing of blogs as a micro publishing tool. :)

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing what a little learning will do. It changes us. It changes what we think we know. It changes our attitudes. It changes our perspective on things. It helps us mature and with lifelong learning on our agenda, it helps us learn indefinitely. Some day in the future we will find more uses of blogs and have a better understanding of their impact on life.

    ReplyDelete